457 Visa

The Managing Migration 457 visa is the primary work visa in Australia. It allows employees to work for up to 4 years under the sponsorship of their employer…Read More

186 Visa

This visa is for skilled workers from outside Australia or skilled temporary residents who live and work in Australia. It has three streams The Temporary Residence…Read More

187 Visa

The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (Subclass 187) is for skilled workers from outside Australia or skilled temporary residents who will live and work in regional…Read More

Parent Visas

Parents of Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen children may be able to migrate to Australia. Visa options are available for parents who are outside…Read More

Partner Visas

On the face of it, information provided by the Department of Immigration website, which presents as a set of guidelines for a successful Partner visa applications…Read More

Student Visa Options

If you are considering studying in Australia there are a number of different visas available to you depending on which qualification you are seeking. The Australia Visa…Read More

Student to PR

If you have been studying in Australia and are graduating soon then you may be able to extend your stay in Australia, or progress to permanent resiudence by applying for…Read More

If you have a migration issue that needs to be resolved, look no further than Migration Agent Perth WA. Our scope is the biggest of it’s kind in Perth.

We also facilitate lodgment of the Visa applications, advise on visa eligibility and deal on a regular basis with DIAC or Department of Immigration and Citizenship on behalf of our clients. Another thing that sets us apart is that we are registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority and one of the members of Migration Institute of Australia.